Bathroom remodels are the most popular project for any homeowner trying to improve the looks and functionality of their home. But, even those that are budget oriented — are likely to cost at least $10,000. That’s why it’s important to hire an experienced and trustworthy pro to handle your job.
Here are 8 questions you should ask before you hire your contractor to ensure your project goes smoothly.
- Are you licensed and insured?
- Do you have client reviews and/or references?
- Is the permit included in your estimate?
- Can you provide alternate material selections to meet our design?
- How long do projects of similar size typically last?
- Are all overhead expenses included in your final cost?
- Will my project receive a dedicated project manager?
- Do you provide a workmanship warranty?